MNLA is introducing a new pilot program! Application deadline extended to Jan. 31!
MNLA is now taking applications for the MNLA Pilot Mentorship Program. The program is an initiative of the MNLA Networking Committee and the goals are to:
- Enhance personal and professional development.
- Increase and transfer industry knowledge in a changing workforce.
- Help emerging and established companies to develop and grow their businesses.
- Build deeper connections and trusted resources among industry professionals.
- Enhance the value experience for MNLA members.
Mentoring can benefit both mentors and mentees by offering a framework upon which to build strong, mutually beneficial learning relationships. Both the mentor and the mentee will give and grow in the mentoring process. The goal is to establish a partnership between two people based on commitment to the mentoring process, common goals and expectations, focus, mutual trust and respect.
- Mentors and mentees will complete an online application. Applications will be evaluated based on goals, industry segment and/or interests. Every effort will be made to make a successful match and every effort will be made to match each applicant with a mentor. Participation in the program may be limited by the number of mentors available.
- The mentoring process occurs for a one-year time period beginning in January. Mentors and mentees will agree to meet at least once a month in February, March, April and May, attend the end of program wrap-up event, and complete an experience/evaluation form.
- The deadline to complete an application is now January 31, 2020. Applicants will be notified via email post application.
Mentor Application – Complete this application if you are interested in being a mentor.
Mentee Application – Complete this application if you are looking for an industry professional to mentor you.