Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2020 Program.
MNLA is introducing a new pilot program!
The program is an initiative of the MNLA Networking Committee and the goals are to:
- Enhance personal and professional development.
- Increase and transfer industry knowledge in a changing workforce.
- Help emerging and established companies to develop and grow their businesses.
- Build deeper connections and trusted resources among industry professionals.
- Enhance the value experience for MNLA members.
Mentoring can benefit both mentors and mentees by offering a framework upon which to build strong, mutually beneficial learning relationships. Both the mentor and the mentee will give and grow in the mentoring process. The goal is to establish a partnership between two people based on commitment to the mentoring process, common goals and expectations, focus, mutual trust and respect.
- Mentors and mentees will complete an online application. Applications will be evaluated based on goals, industry segment and/or interests. Every effort will be made to make a successful match and every effort will be made to match each applicant with a mentor. Participation in the program may be limited by the number of mentors available.
- The mentoring process occurs for a one-year time period beginning in January. Mentors and mentees will agree to meet at least once a month in February, March, April and May, attend the end of program wrap-up event, and complete an experience/evaluation form.
- The deadline to complete an application is now January 31, 2020. Applicants will be notified via email post application.