October 1, 2016
||Friends in the fields of research and education
Cassie Larson, email@example.com
Executive Secretary, MNLA Foundation
This notice is to inform you that the MNLA Foundation Board of Trustees has voted to not disburse any grant funding for the 2016-2018 school year. This decision was not made lightly. Unfortunately, contributions and investment returns have not risen to the desired levels. For the best interests of the Foundation, its endowment, and all potential recipients, the Trustees decided that foregoing grants this year was a wise move with the goal of remaining fiscally strong over the long term. Grant funding will continue to be evaluated on an annual basis moving forward.
The MNLA Foundation hopes that your programs are able to thrive moving forward.
THERE Is No GRANT APPLICATION ProcesS THIS YEAR.
MNLA Foundation Board of Trustees
- Jay Seidschlaw, Hennepin Technical College, Chair
- Dave Kleinhuizen, Margolis Co.
- John O'Reilly, Otten Bros. Garden Center & Landscaping
- Seth Midura, Natural Creations Landscape
- Ivan Izzo, BFG Supply Company
- David Zlesak, University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- Adam Zopfi, Midwest Landscapes Inc.