Virtual Pesticide Certification Training
This series of webinars was created as a review of the study manuals to help applicants prepare to take the MN Dept. of Agriculture Pesticide Applicator Exam.
- Due to demand, we are opening access to this series of training webinars recorded by Dr. Vera Krischik, University of Minnesota.
- Registrants will have access to the webinars for on-demand learning for a limited time. Registration is available through July 9, with access to the webinar series until Friday, July 17, 2020 regardless of the registration date.
- Registrants will be sent a separate email that includes a link to the Webinar Series and Handouts.
Note: Attending this training does not guarantee passing the Category A & E Exams. This training does NOT qualify for pesticide recertification.
Cost: MNLA Members: $89; Non-Members: $129
Register: To register for the Pesticide Certification Training Webinar Series, click the Register Button above. You will be emailed a link to a page containing all the training webinars and handouts.
Please note: This training is intended to be a review of information in the study manuals. It is highly recommended that applicants purchase and review the following three study manuals prior to attending the training:
- Category A: National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual, 2nd Edition, published 2014, adopted by Minnesota February, 2015.
- Category A: Minnesota Supplement,2nd Edition December 2012 (green cover)
- Category E: Turf and Ornamentals - 4th Edition, June 2014
Study Manuals are sold by the University of Minnesota Bookstore:
Options for ordering:
AFTER COMPLETING THE VIRTUAL TRAINING —
Steps to Take the Pesticide Certification Exam:
- Apply and pay online at https://www.mda.state.mn.us/pesticide-fertilizer/pesticide-applicator-licensing
- Schedule an appointment to take the test in St. Paul (651-201-6633, firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the Testing Location:
- Provide confirmation of your online application.
- Provide your drivers license or other proof of identity.
- Exams are given during normal business hours but are not otherwise timed.
- You must pass both Category A – Core and Category E – Turf and Ornamental exams by 70%.
2020 MNLA Seminars Generously Supported By:
MNLA CP: 4 pts. | Level: Fundamental to Advanced
Registration Refund Policy: Once purchased, refunds are not available for the Pesticide Certification Webinar Series.