*SPECIAL FIRST YEAR MEMBERSHIP OFFER!
We’re so sure you’ll find your MNLA membership valuable that we want you to try it for a year at a terrific value — only $149, with full membership benefits. In the future, your dues will be based on your gross sales. New members must include payment with their application in the form of check or credit card. MNLA has five membership categories.
- Business Member
- Any entity that is a for-profit business shall join as a business member. There is NO other membership category for businesses.
- Dues: First Year: $149. Following years: $179 - $699 (based on gross annual sales volume)
- Multiple Outlet of Business Member
- Subsidiary firms of business members. There must be a Business Membership attached to this membership.
- Dues: $99
- Industry Affiliate
- Professional persons in the green industry who are employed by municipalities or other public or non-proft organizations (typically golf course supt., park supt., school grounds, etc.).
- Dues: $99
- Academic Affiliate
- Instructors from a high school in the region or an accredited college or university.
- Faculty or staff of educational institutions where horticultural or landscape topics are a course of study.
- Dues: Free for educators in the categories listed above (or $99 if you would like a Scoop mailed to you).
- Persons currently enrolled at educational institutions where horticulture or landscape topics are a course of study.
- Dues: Free with instructor verification from an accredited college or university.
Membership dues are paid annually, and cover the association's fiscal year, from September 1 to August 31. Click here to download an MNLA Membership Application (.pdf)!