Give your time:
- Apply to serve on a committee. Although we have limited space on committees, we accept applications year-round and will contact you when space becomes available! Visit our committee detail page to find out more about the current MNLA committees and their roles.
- Sign up to participate in an industry networking group. Share with and learn from your peers in the industry. We also have leadership positions available - contact Susan Flynn if interested.
- Volunteer for a task team. These groups exist to complete a very specific and outlined task. They have a beginning, middle and end date. So if you're pressed for time, but want to lend your time to a specific cause this might be the place for you.
- Act as a room captain/moderator for Northern Green. This entails introducing a speaker, controlling lights, and getting more chairs if needed. If you're interested in this opportunity contact Susan Flynn.
- Go talk to local students about why you chose a green industry career. The MNLA Foundation has a plethora of resources that can help you; from presentations to career fair display kits. Visit the MNLA Schoolhouse online for details.
- Lobby your legislators on behalf of the green industry and/or participate in the MNLA Day on the Hill in March.
Give your talents:
- Write an article or contribute photos to the MNLA monthly magazine - The Scoop! If you enjoy writing or photography contact Jon Horsman to participate in this opportunity.
Give your treasure: